In ancient Egypt, the snake was an animal that represented kingship. The head crowns of all the pharaoh figures we see are very special. This is a kind of ornament similar to the flat neck that was raised when the cobra was under attack; and a snake was always entrenched on the pharaoh's cane. Because in Egypt, the snake symbolizes the wisdom of Solomon, the cobra god is the patron saint of ancient Egyptian monarchs.
- Sword Hair Pin
- Metal Type: zinc Alloy
- Length：About 15cm
- We ship Worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 14-30 business days (excluding weekends).
- A tracking number trackable via USPS will be provided once your order ships. If you are outside the United States, the tracking information will correspond to your country or origin.
- If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.